WHAT TO BRING
- Bible, Notebook, Pens and pencils, Envelopes, Stamps
- Flashlight, Insect repellent, Fan and extension cord, Ball glove
- Pillows, Sheets, Light blanket, Towels, Washrags
- Deodorant, Toothbrush and paste, Soap, Shampoo
- Hat, Swim suit, Play clothes for each day, nice casual clothes for each day (jeans and nice shirt), bed clothes, tennis shoes, shower shoes or flip flops. See rules for guidelines about acceptable clothing.
- A sack meal for Sunday evening
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Cell Phone
- MP3 player, IPod, CD player, tape player, radio, etc.
- Musical instruments
- Tobacco, Alcohol, or Drugs
- Anything that burns/explodes, such as fireworks, firearms, and matches
- Electronic games of any kind
- Water canons
If in doubt, keep it out.
Special note regarding cell phones: If you bring a cell phone to camp, it will be confiscated by the Camp Director or Counselors until the end of the camp session. Parents, please do not send a cell phone with your child. If he or she needs to contact you, the Director will provide access to the camp telephone. You may contact your child through the Camp Director via the camp telephone (620-725-3822).