Information: For Parents
INFO FOR PARENTS
- Each camper has the personal attention of a counselor (6-8 per counselor).
- Complete medical facilities are available in Sedan, just 4 miles from camp.
- All staff, counselors, and Bible teachers are members of the church of Christ.
- No camper is allowed to leave campgrounds without the session Director's permission. If your child must leave camp for any reason, please notify the Director as soon as you know (upon arrival at camp if it is a scheduled activity such as a sporting event). If your child must leave, upon return to camp he or she must check in with the Director. Please return campers between 7am and 10pm.
- Visitors are welcome! Come see the camp and our activities. Join us for worship in the evening (check with session Directors for times and locations).
NOTICE: No visitor may spend the night on Friday night. All visitors are subject to all camp rules, just as if they were campers.
- Registration begins at 3pm on the first day of camp (Sunday). Please do not arrive before 3pm.
- Camp ends mid-morning on the last day of camp (Saturday). Please pick up your child by 10am. (If you must be later, make arrangements with the Director.)
- Your child would love to receive letters while he or she is at camp!
You may send them to:
Flint Hills Christian Camp
c/o General Delivery
Sedan, KS 67361
- The camp phone is available if you need to contact your child in an emergency: